Friday, August 6, 2010

Bear Lake!!

Last Friday the kids and I went up to Bear Lake for the day. It did NOT start out great. Half way through the canyon Landon and Reese both got sick. Not a lot can be done at that point, so we just pushed on through. I must say, I love Bear Lake!! Its so pretty. We ended up having a blast!Jaxson and Cooper made a big sand castle. They worked so hard the entire day, but of course I forgot to get a picture of it.

Landon, SO CUTE! He tried to keep up with the big boys. But, on occasion, he would bum around with Clayton -aka- run off with the giant truck he was playing with.
Reese was content to play on the beach all day. She loved it! At the end of the day, she went to wash the sand off, and came sprinting back to the beach saying that there was a giant fish. I told her she was wrong and went to prove it. Only to come sprinting back in myself. MAN!! That Carp was ginormous!!!


Jenn took the boys out on the tube. Landon wasn't so sure, but Jaxson... Man that kid loves to go fast! He also went out on the tube with Shaylee and just wanted to go as fast as he could. No fear. He had a blast on the boat!
Thanks Paul and Steph for taking us.







2 comments:

  1. That looks like a perfect day! Wow, I need to take my kids to Bear Lake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures and good job on your post! It was a fun day...we need to do that more often.

    ReplyDelete