Sunday, August 29, 2010

The twins started 1st grade this year. How crazy is that,that my kids are that old. They have been so excited for it to start. The first week went great! And now they are ready for summer to be here again. Here is Jaxson already for his second day! They are in the same class. They got Mrs Brimhall, who I heard was fantastic. But last minute they got switched out to a new teacher, Mrs Healy. So far they like her. She might be a little stricked from what I can tell. Maybe that will be an ok thing.

The first day of school was pretty hard for me. I didn't like that I couldn't go in and make sure that they know how to do everything, and get from class to lunch and back to class. Of course its not big deal, and they can totally handle it. And we are adjusting to having them gone all day. Landon has missed them. He gets his backpack on and is ready to go to school witht the kidss every morning when we head out the door. Its the cutest thing ever.






These kids are so stinking cute!! Whats a mom to do all day with them gone. No worries, I find plenty to keep me and Landon busy!



1 comment: