Thursday, July 8, 2010


Okay, so I must admit. I am not the biggest fan of the sun, and the heat, and the sweat that unavoidably goes along with the HEAT and the SUN. This year however, I've decided to take a more exciting approach to this misery. So... I got a pool!!!


As it turns out, Reese loves it. She is a fish! She spends every second, of the day, EVERYDAY, out in the pool. And boy has her skin turned to a beautiful brown. Jaxson on the other hand, likes it for about 2 minutes periodically throughout the day. He seriously jumps in once or twice and then he's done. Jared and I have yet to get in, and Landon pretty much hates it. Still, I think it was a great purchase. As does Reese and all her friends!
1st pic- Reese & Navi
2nd pic- Courtney & Rees
3rd pic- Sam, Reese, Morgan

4 comments:

  1. Hooray you have a blog! I am so excited to keep up with your fam! Oh and a pool! That is almost even more exciting. We have a blow up kiddie pool. Does that count?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try out that pool! When is a good time to come? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are so happy you bought a pool. :) ALL of us!! Now just to toss you and Jenn in...and Amy when she comes and visits! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like the party is at your house! LOL

    ReplyDelete