Wednesday, June 9, 2010

My baby isn't a baby anymore!



Landon turned 2 on the 6th! So crazy how fast it goes. I realize that 2 is not entirely that old, but he is my baby. It was last week when he was born, wasn't it? He is so stinking cute, and sometimes I wish he could just stay at this stage for ever. Landon has always been an easy kid. I was so lucky with him as a baby. He never, ever cried. I'm hoping to have as much luck through his terrible two's. He definitely has they same stubborn side as his brother and sister.


We are working on taking his binki away. All three of my kids have been binki babies. But Landon has hung on to his a bit longer then I would like. So I said by age two he would no longer have it, except for at night. He actually has done really well. He even hands it to me now, before getting out of bed. Such a good boy, makes life easy. Happy birthday little man!






4 comments:

  1. Hi Jacqui!
    Long time no see- that is so fun to see your blog- I'll have to put it on my reading list so I can see how you guys are doing. :)
    Happy Thursday!
    Linds O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey guys! It's good to 'hear' from you (through the blog world). Your twins are so big now. I really haven't seen them since they were little babies. I'll be following you in my reading list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found Jacqui!

    I can't believe that Landon is 2 either! He's a cutie and I love watching him play in relief society!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe Landon is two already!

    he sure is a cute little guy.

    ReplyDelete